Underage Drinking Q&A

As a State College criminal defense lawyer, Jason S. Dunkle tries to answer many questions that are routinely asked by clients in Underage Drinking cases. Attorney Dunkle has experience in representing people charged with Underage Drinking and other criminal offenses in Blair, Centre, Clinton, Clearfield, Huntingdon, and Mifflin counties. Attorney Dunkle routinely represents Penn State-University Park, Penn State-Alttoona, and Lock Haven students charged with Underage Drinking and other summary offenses. If you or someone your know has been charged with a Underage Drinking or other alcohol-related offenses, you should contact JD Law by email or by calling (814) 954-7622 or (814) 954-7622 and schedule a FREE CONSULTATION with an experienced State College criminal defense lawyer. Consultations can be handled over the phone or via a face-to-face meeting. You need to talk to someone that is looking to defense your rights and obtain the best possible resolution.

Charge, Evidence, & Penalty Questions

How can I be charged with Underage Drinking when I was not given a breath or blood test?

How can I be charged with Underage Drinking when I was only holding a beer for someone else and no one saw me drinking?

Can I be charged with Underage Drinking if I call for medical help for someone else?

How can I be charged with possession of alcohol by a minor when the officer did not test the liquid?

How severe is a charge of Underage Drinking and what are the penalties?

Can I participate in a first-time offenders program to avoid the penalties?

Will an Underage Drinking charge appear on criminal background searches?

Suspension of Driving Privileges Questions

Am I eligible to receive a limited or "bread and butter" license that would allow me to drive to school or work?

I have an out-of-state license, so how can Pennsylvania suspend my license for an Underage Drinking offense?

Can I talk to the judge about reducing or eliminating the suspension of driving privileges?

Expungement & Criminal Record Questions

Is Underage Drinking a "criminal offense" that should be reported on employment or academic applications?

If I am required to report an Underage Drinking conviction even if expunged or the matter may still appear on a background search, then why should I bother having the matter expunged?