State College Criminal Defense Attorney Jason Dunkle
Why should you hire Jason? Experience and results matter
- State College criminal defense attorney since 2004
- only handles criminal defense cases, so NOT a “jack of all trades master of none” attorney
- 2000 Penn State graduate – #WeAre – a Penn Stater representing Penn Staters
- Perfect 10.0 Rating on AVVO
- Only State College defense attorney that has been nominated as a Super Lawyer EVERY year since 2011
- Excellent Client Reviews on Google
- Great peer reviews from other Pennsylvania defense attorneys
- Middle District Vice President of the Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (PACDL)
Maybe the better question is why would you hire anyone else. Jason’s client and peer reviews show that he has a history of satisfying clients and is well-respected in the criminal defense field. You can check out a summary of Jason’s cases over the years. His attorney ratings and numerous awards show that he is skilled and produces good results. Jason checks all the boxes when considering factors that should be reviewed when hiring a criminal defense attorney.
Testimonial from one of our clients:
“I was so fortunate in an unfortunate circumstance to be represented by Jason.
He was the highest level of response, professionalism and preparation I could have asked for, setting clear expectations for process and outcome. He is a valuable resource on current law and treats clients with attention and respect. Highly recommended.”