State College criminal defense lawyer Jason S. Dunkle has been representing people in Pennsylvania charged with driving under the influence since 2004.  His experience and skill have allowed him to obtain many favorable resolutions for clients. On this page, Attorney Dunkle tries to answer many questions that are routinely asked in DUI cases, including why should someone hire a lawyer when my blood alcohol level was above the legal limit? If you are a first time offender of DUI and are looking for more information about the ARD program, check out this page.

DUI Pre-charge & Investigation Questions

DUI Charge and Dismissal Questions

Driving Under the Influence Sentences and Penalties

Can I get a bread and butter or work license?

If you have been charged with driving under the influence or another criminal offense, you should contact JD Law by email or by calling (814) 954-7622 or and schedule a FREE CONSULTATION with an experienced State College DUI defense lawyer. Consultations can be handled over the phone or via a face-to-face meeting.  You need to talk to someone that is looking to defend your rights and obtain the best possible resolution.