State College criminal defense lawyer Jason S. Dunkle often answers many questions asked by clients seeking the expungement of criminal charges in Centre and surrounding counties. Attorney Dunkle has experience in representing people in expungement matters, and if you have questions about an expungement contact JD Law by email or by calling (814) 954-7622 to schedule a FREE CONSULTATION with an experienced State College DUI defense lawyer. Consultations can be handled over the phone or via a face-to-face meeting. Penn State students can easily walk to the JD Law Office as it is located in downtown State College and only minutes away from the University Park Campus of Penn State. You need to talk to someone that is looking to defend your rights and obtain the best possible resolution.
Expungement Eligibility Questions
- Can I expunge a misdemeanor or felony conviction?
- Can I expunge a conviction of summary offense?
- How do I expunge my driving record?
- How can a judge deny my expungement request when the law says that I am eligible for expungement?
- Can a charge of Underage Drinking be expunged from the records?
Questions about Limitations of Expungements
- If the charge is expunged, do I need to report that I was charged or convicted of the offense?
- Why did my expunged charge still appear on a background check?
- If I am required to report that I was charged with a criminal offense even if the charge was later expunged, then why should I bother having the matter expunged?
Free Initial Consultation
If you have any questions about expungement or any other criminal defense matters, please feel free to contact our State College law office today at (814) 954-7622 or (814) 954-7622 or email us.