Furnishing Alcohol to a Minor Q+A

State College criminal defense lawyer Jason S. Dunkle tries to answer many questions that are routinely asked by clients in Furnishing Alcohol to Minors cases. Attorney Dunkle has experience in representing people charged with summary, misdemeanor, and felony criminal charges. If you or someone you know has been charged with a Furnishing Alcohol to Minors offense or other criminal offenses, you should contact JD Law by email or by calling (814) 954-7622 or (814) 954-7622 and schedule a FREE CONSULTATION with an experienced State College criminal defense lawyer. Consultations can be handled over the phone or via a face-to-face meeting. Penn State students can easily walk to the JD Law Office as it is located in downtown State College and only minutes away from the University Park Campus of Penn State. You need to talk to someone that is looking to defend your rights and obtain the best possible resolution.