Underage Drinking Q+A

The attorneys from the State College criminal defense firm of JD Law have routinely represented Penn State students and friends that are charged with criminal offenses since 2004.  Have questions about an Underage Drinking citation, check out our FAQs. If you have additional questions or want a free case review, contact at experienced State College underage drinking lawyer by email or by leaving a message (814) 689-9139.

Charge, Evidence, & Penalty Questions

Expungement & Criminal Record Questions