Underage Drinking Q+A
The attorneys from the State College criminal defense firm of JD Law routinely represent Penn State students and friends that are charged with Underage Drinking and related criminal offenses. Below, we try to answer the most frequently asked questions in Underage Drinking incidents. If you have additional questions or want a free case review, you should contact at experienced lawyer at JD Law by email or by calling (814) 954-7622.
Charge, Evidence, & Penalty Questions
- How severe is a charge of Underage Drinking and what are the penalties? Will I lose my license?
- How can I be charged with Underage Drinking when I was not given a breath or blood test?
- How can I be charged with Underage Drinking when the officer did not see me drinking or I was only holding a beer for someone else?
- Can I be charged with Underage Drinking if I call for medical help for someone else? Does an immunity law protect me from prosecution.
- How can I be charged with possession of alcohol by a minor when the officer did not test the liquid?